Uniform coverage in broadcast spraying with excellent drift control.
The Air Induction (AI TeeJet®) distributes a tapered edge flat spray pattern for uniform coverage in broadcast spraying. This tip is ideal for drift-sensitive applications by producing larger air-filled droplets using a Venturi air aspirator for numerous applications including systemic herbicides.
- Stainless steel insert produces a tapered edge flat spray pattern for uniform coverage in broadcast spraying.
- Produces large air-filled droplets through the use of a Venturi air aspirator that is more resistant to drift.
- Recommended pressure rating 30–115 PSI (2–8 bar).
- Available in 80° or 110° spray angles with a Polymer insert holder and pre-orifice with VisiFlo® color-coding.
- Available in eight 110° versions, and seven 80° versions.
- Automatic spray alignment with the 114443A-*-CELR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket
- Larger droplets for less drift.
- Pre-emerge surface applied herbicides.
- Post-emerge systemic herbicides.
- Excellent choice for drift management.
Due to the pre-orifice design, this tip is not compatible with the 4193A check valve tip strainer.
Always double check your application rates. Tabulations are based on spraying water at 70°F (21°C).
Just enter speed, spacing and your target rate, select your droplet size category and a list of tip recommendations is provided.