The first spray tip designed specifically for use with PWM sprayer controls, offering maximum drift control.
The AccuPulse® uses a patent-pending recirculating design, that allows this tip to produce highly drift resistant, XC and UC droplets without the use of air induction. This spray tip was designed specifically for use on sprayers equipped with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) sprayer controls. The compact size and choice of numerous capacities will suit the needs of a wide range of application rates and sprayers. The droplet size spectrum and twin spray pattern of AccuPulse make it ideal for a variety of pre- and post-applications of systemic herbicides including glyphosate and dicamba. Unleash the power and precision of AccuPulse in your operation today!
- Wide operating pressure and 8 capacities to choose from, supports a wide range of ground speeds and application volumes
- Patent-pending recirculating flow design results in excellent spray distribution quality and large droplets
- Specifically designed for use on sprayers equipped with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) spray tip control
- Fits into standard flat spray cap - CP114440A-*-CE
- Can also be used for non-PWM applications, where maximum drift control is desired
- Acetal construction for long wear life and excellent chemical resistance
- Extremely compact design fits into tight boom spaces and is less likely to be damaged during field use
- Twin spray pattern allows for improved coverage and canopy penetration
- Optimal for burndown, pre-emerge, and post-emerge systemic applications
Introducing DynaJet® Smart Droplet Management System
Learn about features and advantages.
Watch the Video