Advanced Technology That Saves Time and Money, and Minimizes Headaches
TeeJet precision farming products help you cover fields with maximum efficiency. You'll eliminate skips and overlaps, reduce stress, save time and minimize fatigue. Our GPS-based technologies offer a wide range of functionality and capabilities to fit your exact requirements. And, we make it simple to upgrade with additional components when your needs change.
Click on the links below to view our line of guidance & steering systems:
- US | Metric UniPilot® Pro Assisted Steering System: Smooth, accurate assisted steering performance plus portability! The UniPilot Pro system helps you increase efficiency, productivity and flexibility and can be moved between vehicles. It's easy to install with a single bracket onto the steering column – no required access to the hydraulic system or removal of the steering wheel.
- US | Metric FieldPilot Pro Auto Steering System: integrated hydraulic automated steering system for Matrix Pro GS and Aeros 9040. Next generation steering control module offers aggressive line acquisition, stable online performance and advanced tilt compensation.
- US | Metric CenterLine 220 GPS Guidance System: Benefit from GPS lightbar guidance in any field operation with the CenterLine 220. It's compact, easy-to-use, durable and economical.
- US | Metric Matrix 430 Guidance System: Ideal for simple, affordable guidance, the Matrix 430 can be used for a wide range of field applications including spraying, spreading, tillage and solid seeding.
- US | Metric Matrix Pro GS Guidance Systems: Our advanced Matrix Pro systems feature RealView® Guidance Over Video, advanced swath and rate control, compatibility with auto steer and auto boom section control, and much more.
- US | Metric FieldPilot® Auto Steering System: Fully automated steering using the Matrix Pro for GPS guidance. Covers more ground, more accurately than manual operation. Saves time, money and minimizes fatigue.
- US | Metric RXA-30 Antenna: Economical option compatible with WAAS and EGNOS signals. GLONASS ready.
- US | Metric RX520 GNSS Receiver: This robust, dual frequency GNSS receiver brings a new level of accuracy to your guidance and autosteer applications. Supports both GPS and GLONASS satellites, compatible with various SBAS correction signals and optional Precise Point Positioning.