ConeJet® VisiFlo® Hollow Cone Spray Tips
- VisiFlo color-coded versions consist of stainless steel or ceramic orifice in a polypropylene body.
- Standard ConeJet spray nozzles (not color-coded) are available in brass and stainless steel with a 65º (TY) and 80º (TX) spray angles.
- Finely atomized hollow cone spray pattern provides thorough coverage.
- Maximum pressure rating of 300 psi (20 bar).
- Spray angle is 80º at 100 psi (7 bar).
- Excellent for use in directed applications in air blast spraying for orchards and vineyards and other specialty crops.
- Also well suited for applications of insecticides, fungicides, defoliants, and foliar fertilizers at pressures of 40 psi (3 bar) and above.
U.S. Catalog 50, page 45
Metric Catalog 50, page 45
For additional information please use the search tool located at the top right.
Please note, some products may not be available in all countries and markets.
© 2013 TeeJet Technologies