AIUB TeeJet® Banding and Directed Spray Nozzles
- Air induction underleaf banding spray tip.
- Larger droplets for less drift.
- Off-center spray pattern with flat spray characteristics.
- Spraying pressure of 30-115 psi (2-8 bar).
- Can be used with 25598-*-NYR Quick TeeJet cap.
Note: Due to the pre-orifice design, this tip is not compatible with the 4193A check valve.
- Used at the end of the spray boom around the perimeter of the field to protect sensitive areas.
- Underleaf banding of pesticides or liquid fertilizers.
How to order:
Specify tip number.
AIUB85025-VS - Stainless Steel with VisiFlo color-coding
U.S. Catalog 50, page 41
Metric Catalog 50, page 41
For additional information please use the search tool located at the top right.
Please note, some products may not be available in all countries and markets.
© 2013 TeeJet Technologies